Chapman Cubine Allen + Hussey are looking for a Web Developer to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
In this role, you will work with the client services team from across the company to help create email campaigns and donation forms, use 3rd party providers like GTM to schedule and change page content, logic, and user paths.
The Digital Production Department provides opportunities for guided and self-directed development, conference attendance, and a collaborative and constructive environment for personal development and growth. The successful candidate can think through and solve novel problems in diverse client environments to provide engaging experiences in the nonprofit and political sector.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Models visible ownership of assigned work
- Supports departmental training goals
- Actively familiar with current and upcoming client campaigns
- Actively pursue individual development opportunities and engage Senior developers and DPMs for mentoring and pair coding opportunities
- Assist in documentation repository for:
- client work
- department best practices and resources
- Assist in generating documentation related to project development and testing, bug reporting, and tracking
- Effectively manage time and execute on assigned digital projects
- Collaborate with Senior Developers and DPMs to assist in fulfilling specifications and requirements for custom projects
- Maintain an open line of communication within the department for assistance and guidance on client work
- Ensure proper display, layout, and function for pages, emails, forms, and other deliverables across device types, operating systems, and browsers
Here’s who you are:
- Self-directed with a strong work ethic, quick learner, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand version control
- Attention to detail
- The ability to communicate complex technical details to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency with mobile and responsive design and development best practices
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced with project management software(s) like Asana
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Can set priorities and display good organizational skills
- You strike an awesome balance between speed and quality of work
- Curious and always learning
Nice to haves:
- Experience building HTML emails
- Experience with Node.js or PHP
- WordPress or Drupal development experience
- Experience working with CRMs: Luminate, Engaging Networks, EveryAction preferred
- Experience working in the Client Services Sector
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, NC, SC, FL, PA, NH, NJ, NY, and CT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.