Senior Strategist - Direct Mail
Chapman Cubine and Hussey is looking for a Senior Strategist to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
In this role you will serve as the primary contact for one or more medium or large client and will oversee the day-to-day fundraising functions. S/he directs all aspects of the client’s fundraising program. Sr. Strategists are leaders and have the knowledge and skill set to confidently manage and deliver in all aspects of the program. This role functions as a key contributor to program success. This level employee assumes supervisory responsibilities of one or more employees. This position usually requires at least four to eight years of direct mail or fundraising experience.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Provide strategic oversight of client direct mail fundraising programs
- Create and manage budgets
- Manage the campaign development process- includes reviewing requirements, preparation and completion of design
- Analyze campaign data to inform strategic plans and recommendations
- Assist with new business proposals and presentations
- Create client reports and presentations
- Serve as the strategic point of contact to your clients
Here’s who you are:
- 8+ years of direct response fundraising experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of direct marketing – especially in fundraising/advocacy environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong excel experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- You strike an awesome balance between the speed and quality of your work.
- You are obsessed with stellar customer service and provide it every day to your clients.
- Has previous management experience.
- Has the ability to set priorities and displays good organizational skills
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401(k) from first day of hire and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to our 401(k) up to 5%. Plus a year-end bonus up to 5%.
Manager: You will report directly to one of the Vice President in our Client Services Department who is open, transparent, and committed to helping you grow within CCAH.
Location: You will work out of our corporate headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Apply: Click the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume and cover letter.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.