Senior Vice President of Technology
The Senior VP of Technology is a member of the Senior Leadership Team who is responsible for developing and implementing our technology strategy. For Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey, technology strategy goes beyond the traditional IT silo. Technology, data, and information security touch all aspects of the business, and implementing effective technology across the organization is required to achieve business goals and support continuing growth.
The Senior VP of Technology leads the team responsible for day-to-day technology enablement, defining technology architecture and infrastructure, ensuring compliance, and managing vendor relationships. We’re looking for someone who can alternate between leading strategic objectives and acting as an individual contributor in areas ranging from systems administration to employee IT to procurement.
The Senior VP of Technology will act as a technology and business expert while driving innovative technologies that will enhance the company’s products and services and create a sustainable competitive advantage for the Company. CCAH recently joined forces with MissionWired, a premier digital firm partnering, like CCAH, with leading nonprofits and Democratic causes and campaigns. The Senior VP of Technology will be a key liaison working to implement best practices in collaboration with the MissionWired team. The Senior VP of Technology is expected to possess a mix of strong leadership skills, operational effectiveness, and a creative approach to business acumen.
Joining CCAH means helping the biggest names in campaigns and nonprofits make their mark on the world.
- Technology Strategy & Implementation: Create and execute a long-term technology vision across all dimensions of the business, including architecture, software development and infrastructure.
- Information Security: Develop and maintain procedures, standards, and policies to protect the privacy and integrity of data including compliance and training of regulations and security policies; develop contingency plans and manage security breaches.
- Core IT: Oversight and execution of IT infrastructure, strategy, structure, staffing, vendor management and budgeting.
- Governance and Compliance: Lead all aspects of the HiTrust Compliance process.
- Leadership: Serve as a member of and collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team to implement your vision for how technology is used to achieve business objectives. Lead teams responsible for the implementation of the technology strategy, including recruitment of new team members and development of career paths.
- Experience developing technology strategies to make a business more effective and more efficient. Direct experience in the consulting or marketing industry is preferred.
- Experience in either nonprofits or Democratic politics is a plus.
- Experience developing and implementing new technologies to support business processes, whether created in-house or procured off-the-shelf.
- Experience evaluating and mitigating technical security risks.
- Experience managing the day-to-day technology and IT operations of an organization driving team and organizational effectiveness
- Experience identifying and managing technical, security, and process debt.
- Hands-on experience with key technologies including .NET, C#, SQL Server, and AWS.
- An ability to work well with a range of people from extremely technical team members to non-technical business leaders.
This role is a great fit for someone who:
- Writes gigantic Excel formulas to automate tedious tasks
- Codes against a new API to build better insights faster
- Harnesses multiple tech platforms to craft efficient workflows and create new outputs
Thank you for your interest in CCAH. This position is currently being sourced and recruited by District Partnerships, a local recruiting firm. Please apply using this link here. Please note applications submitted through our website will not be viewed.
Include your resume and cover letter with your application.
We may be the right fit for you if you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, and WA.