Come join our team! It's an exciting time at Chapman Cubine Allen + Hussey as we continue to expand our business. CCAH is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment. In this role, the Project Coordinator will provide project coordinator assistance to the client account teams. As a key member of the team you will work directly with the client account to help define the project's goals and objectives.
For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
If you are a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed - then don’t miss this opportunity to join CCAH, an award-winning direct marketing firm.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Assisting our team on day-to-day client activities
- Coordinating with internal/external stakeholder on strategy, copywriting, and creative needs
- Developing & managing production schedules to ensure no deadlines are missed
- Conducting research and thoroughly present findings
- Work closely with all departments on client needs
- Staying aware of client activities to provide backup when account teams are unavailable
- Project management experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Excellent organization and time management habits
- Strong excel experience
- Self-starter who can work well among a diverse group of collaborators
- Excellent research, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Competent proofreading and editing skills
- Two to three years of general work experience
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
Include your resume and cover letter.
The salary for this position begins at $56,000 per year, depending on experience.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA and WA.