You will work with some of the most progressive non-profits and political campaigns, such as the Democratic Party, International African American Museum, Racial Justice Organization, to name a few. For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
If you are a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed - then don’t miss this opportunity to join CCAH, an award-winning direct marketing firm.
Here’s who you are:
- A team player
- Experience independently managing multiple complex projects
- Skilled in project management, planning, analysis, and problem-solving
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated relationship building through client interfacing
- Familiar with basic direct mail production
- Two + years of direct mail production experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Partner with the client services team to coordinate the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Oversee the competitive bid and negotiation process with vendors and suppliers
- Oversee all aspects of the print production process from inception to delivery
- Serve as a project manager to monitor the status of all work in progress to ensure that deadlines are met
- Complete the expenditure process with timely, accurate estimated costs through final expenditures.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, NC, SC, FL, PA, NH, TX, CA, OR, GA, NJ, NY, and CT
NO PHONE CALLS
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.