Junior Web Developer
Chapman Cubine and Hussey is looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
In this role you will work with account staff from across the company to help create email campaigns and donation forms, use 3rd party providers like GTM to schedule and change page content, logic, and user paths. The Digital Production Department provides opportunities for guided and self-directed development, conference attendance, and a collaborative and constructive environment for personal development and growth. The successful candidate has the ability to think through and solve novel problems in diverse client environments to provide engaging experiences in the nonprofit sector.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Work with client teams to fulfill job requests for landing pages, emails, and extended functionality for clients’ marketing, fundraising and advertising campaigns.
- Build launch ready emails and landing pages within assigned clients’ tech stacks.
- Perform quality assurance on all assets developed.
- Manage and schedule incoming job requests and coordinate requests for work to effectively manage development time and delivery dates.
- Use GTM to manage analytics code deployed across client pages and forms.
- Write clean repeatable code to alter or extend functionality, provide tracking and recording of user actions, and ensure solid user experience across clients and devices.
Here’s who you are:
- Understand version control
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced with project management software(s) like Asana
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Can set priorities and display good organizational skills
- You strike an awesome balance between speed and quality of work
- Curious and always learning
Nice to haves:
- Experience building HTML emails
- Experience working with CRMs: Luminate, Engaging Networks, EveryAction preferred
- PHP experience
- Experience working in the Client Services Sector
- Experience with Node or other server-side JS
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after first day of hire and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus up to 5%.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.