Fundraising Acquisition Specialist
Chapman Cubine and Hussey is looking for a Fundraising Acquisition Specialist to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
This position will report directly to the Deputy Director of Acquisition Planning who leads our Acquisition Department and you will be the primary liaison for one of our largest fundraising accounts. You will work closely with the client’s list broker to develop list recommendations and then oversees the merge/purge process, ultimately ensuring on-time delivery of data output to the production department.
A little about you. You are:
- Willing to ask questions
- A team player
- Always learning and innovating
- Project Manager
Core responsibilities include:
- Maintains and communicates project schedules involving data requests, coordination with internal client teams, and outside vendors
- Receives, QCs, and routes datafiles upon receipt
- Performs quality control procedures throughout job cycle to ensure the accuracy of reports and end data products
- Maintains and takes ownership of all data processing rules, protocols, and data fields for acquisition merges
- Confirms counts, detect variances, and investigates discrepancies in incoming files/reporting
- Ensures appropriate coordination of direct mail acquisition efforts across HSUS brands
- Creates merge instructions and package split guidelines across HSUS brands
- Builds and QCs source codes and splits post merge data into requested packages from a merge report, while maintaining best practices for acquisition mailing including randomized nths, single variate testing, and unique source codes
Here’s who you are:
- Familiarity with nonprofit direct mail fundraising, specifically merge/purge.
- Mastery of Excel
- Vlookup /index/match
- if / ifs / sumif / iferror / countif
- conditional formatting
- Desire for self-sufficiency and independence in managing processes
- Possesses excellent problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to proactively juggle multiple deadlines at once
- Inspires confidence in management and is trusted by vendors.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after first day of hire and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus up to 5%.
Apply: Click the link at the bottom of the page or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume and cover letter.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.