Fall Copywriting Intern
It's an exciting time at Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey as we continue to expand our business. CCAH is currently looking for college students who would like to learn more about direct marketing. In addition, you will work with some of the most progressive non-profits and political campaigns, such as the Democratic Party, International African American Museum, racial justice organization, to name a few.
For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
We are looking for a fantastic Copywriting Intern (Remote) from August through December.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with other copywriters, client managers, and members of the wider team
- Researching, developing, writing, and proofreading content (newsletter articles, copywriting for awareness campaigns, etc.)
- Copywriting support
- Update client brand guidelines
- Assist with project tracking
- Contribute to the team by completing other projects and assignments as assigned
Who we are:
- A fun environment, with exciting team and company events
- A great introduction and training into the world of fundraising
- Exposure to real-life copywriting projects
- A diverse and excellent working environment
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in a Marketing or other related degree program
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and research skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication
- Prioritize collaboration and problem solving
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Manage multiple tasks and be detail-oriented
- Previous copywriting work or internship experience preferred but not required
- Has a desire and motivation to learn
- Ability to work remotely from your current location min 2-3 days a week (Approximately 20 hrs. a week)
The 2021 Fall Internship Program will start in August through December, with a flexible state date and work schedule.
To be eligible, interns must be currently enrolled in a college or university entering their Junior or Senior Year.
The application deadline is July 25th. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, NC, GA, TX, CA, SC, FL, PA, NH, NJ, NY, and CT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.