Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
After making a formal commitment to improving our culture, practices, and client-facing approaches to uphold diversity, equity, and inclusion, we’ve have had some early learnings.
- CCAH is committed to closing the opportunity gap by embedding a DEI lens in our agency culture.
- CCAH is committed to building a sustainable, equitable and inclusive work environment where diversity is celebrated and valued. CCAH takes this commitment seriously.
- CCAH recognizes the value recruiting, selecting, and promoting staff with different backgrounds and experiences.
We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to CCAH staff at all levels to raise awareness and encourage healthy behavior and conversation. CCAH is making substantial endeavors to recruit diverse candidates to create diverse and inclusive applicant pools and ensure top-tier talent who come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Diversity and inclusion are extremely important to our culture as we continue to build a thriving organization that is focused on healthy performance and growth. CCAH believes in serving people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, and by serving, we’ve built an abundance of confidence from our clients and staff.
V.I.V.E. = A personal and emotional level of understanding of someone.
V = Variety
I = Inclusion
V = Virtue
E = Equity
Principal & Senior Vice President
Senior Graphic Designer
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Account Representative, Digital
Senior Account Manager, Direct Mail
Senior Office Administrator
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), DC
- Association of National Advertisers (ANA) – (formerly known as Direct Marketing Association (DMA))
- Blacks in HR
- Direct Marketing Association of Washington (DMAW)
- Direct Marketing Fundraisers Association (DMFA)
- HR Practitioners of Color
- Nonprofit Technology Education Network (NTEN)
- The Information Technology – Information Sharing and Analysis Center (IT-ISAC)
- The Nonprofit Alliance (TNPA)
- DMAW Educational Events
- Nonprofit Marketing Summit: Fundraising to the Future
- REACH for Uganda (formerly Arlington Academy of Hope)
- Sasha Bruce Youthwork, Inc.
- TNPA Leadership Summit
- Tech Forward
- YDMAW Networking Happy Hours
- the MAXI Awards