Digital Advertising and Email Coordinator
Chapman Cubine and Hussey is looking for a Digital Advertising and Email Coordinator to join our team.
This position will be primarily will be 60% digital advertising and 40% email.
In this role you will work on the ads side you will be part of a team that will implement, build, and improve ad campaigns for a wide variety of organizations. You will be part of internal strategy sessions with account executives, work with our copywriting and graphic design teams to execute copy, develop reports with our analytics team, and take an active hand in the placement, monitoring, and reporting of ad campaigns. On the email front, you’ll be trained on email copywriting and email setup to help with rapid response communications for our democratic clients, as needed.
This role is an excellent growth opportunity for someone who wants to break into political digital work and will include substantial training.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Implement ads across a variety of ad platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads
- Help analyze results and identify changes in ad performance and opportunity for new strategies
- Work diligently to help make sure campaigns hit our clients’ KPI’s
- Set-up and implementation of ad campaigns across various channels
- Work with account teams and clients to develop strategies
- Partner with our copywriting, graphic design, and analytics teams to produce ads and reporting that will help further our clients’ missions
- Write email copy for rapid response, as needed
- Set up and deploy emails for rapid response, as needed
Here’s who you are:
- Ready to learn
- Willing to ask questions
- A team player
- Strong writing skills
- A passion for helping non-profits and Democratic candidates achieve their goals
- A positive attitude
Nice to haves:
- Experience in NGP, BSD, or other eCRM software
- 1 to 3 years of campaign experience (does not have to be digital)
- 1 to 3 years of Ad experience
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after first day of hire and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus up to 5%.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.