Digital Advertising Specialist
Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
This position will be part of our digital advertising department and will play an integral role in further developing this division.
In this role, you will work with account executives from across the company to help build, implement, and improve ad campaigns for a wide variety of organizations. You will join/lead strategy calls with clients, work with our copywriting and graphic design teams to execute copy, develop reports, and take an active hand in the placement, monitoring, and reporting of ad campaigns.
If you’re the kind of person who enjoys brainstorming creative solutions, analyzing patterns, working across multiple accounts, and asking questions, this could be the right job for you!
A little about you. You are:
- Willing to ask questions
- A team player
- Always learning and innovating
Your skillset and background:
- Three+ years of experience setting up and running digital ad campaigns for non-profits or campaigns in platforms such as Facebook and Google
- You strike an awesome balance between speed and quality of work
- Strong interest in helping non-profits achieve their goals
- Track record of getting client great results
- A strategic approach to analyzing result, trends, testing and optimization
Nice to haves. Experience with:
- Client relations
- Business development
- Ads budgeting/projections development
Here’s what you get to do:
- Be hands on in implementation and management of ads across a variety of ad platforms, including Facebook and Google Ads
- Manage the quality control process of advertising pre-launch
- Analyze results and identify changes in ad performance and opportunity for new strategies
- Work diligently to help make sure campaigns hit our clients’ KPI’s
- Help as needed with set-up and implementation of ad campaigns across various channels
- Work with account teams and clients to develop strategies
- Partner with our copywriting, graphic design, and analytics teams to produce ads and reporting that will help further our clients’ missions
- Train up other staff in hands on digital ads implementation and management best practices
- Work closely with senior ads department staff to further develop and lead a best-in-class digital ads program and team
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus up to 5%.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.