Digital Advertising Manager
Chapman Cubine Allen + Hussey is looking for a Digital Advertising Manager to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
This position will report directly to the person who leads our non-profit digital advertising department and will play an integral role in further developing this division.
In this role, you will work with account executives from across the company to help build, implement, and improve ad campaigns for a wide variety of organizations.
You will join/lead strategy calls with clients, develop media plans and budgets, and take an active hand in the creative development, placement, monitoring, and reporting of ad campaigns as well as training junior staff.
If you’re the kind of person who enjoys brainstorming creative solutions, analyzing patterns, working across multiple accounts, and asking questions, this could be the right job for you!
A little about you. You are:
- Willing to ask questions
- A team player
- Always learning and innovating
Your skillset and background:
- Five+ years of experience setting up and running digital ad campaigns for non-profits or campaigns on platforms such as Facebook and Google and/or programmatic ads
- You strike an awesome balance between speed and quality of work
- Strong interest in helping non-profits achieve their goals
- Track record of getting clients great results and ability to communicate them effectively
- A strategic approach to analyzing result, trends, testing, and optimization
- Client relations
- Media Planning and Optimization
- Ads budgeting/projections development
- Data Analysis
- Knowledge of industry trends and new approaches to advertising
Here’s what you get to do:
- Be hands-on in implementation and management of ads across a variety of ad platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads as well as programmatic ad vendors with support from junior staff
- Manage the quality control process of advertising pre-launch
- Analyze results and identify changes in ad performance and opportunities for new strategies
- Work diligently to help make sure campaigns hit our clients’ KPI’s
- Help as needed with set-up and implementation of ad campaigns across various channels
- Work with account teams and clients to develop strategies and effectively communicate them
- Produce ads and reporting that will help further our client’s missions
- Train up other staff in hands-on digital ads implementation and management best practices
- Work closely with the Senior Manager and Senior Vice President to further develop and lead a best-in-class digital ads program and team
- Support the Senior Vice President with business development opportunities
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
The salary for this position begins at $75,000 per year, depending on experience.
Include your resume and cover letter with your application.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, PA, SC, and VA.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS