Account Representative - Digital
Are you interested in defending the environment, advancing animal rights, and helping people in need around the world? Chapman Cubine and Hussey (CCAH) might be the perfect place for you. We're seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, to help our progressive clients enact change and make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well-organized with 1-3 years’ experience in online campaign production and experience in Engaging Networks or Convio/Luminate Online.
CCAH offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a chance to make a difference in the world.
Core responsibilities include:
- Coordination of multimedia digital campaigns
- Management of annual contact/editorial calendar
- Implementation of complex segmentation and source code strategies to increase personalization and tracking
- Data management for email launches and suppressions
- Extract data and reports from a diverse set of online tools
- Management of weekly reporting and testing analysis
- Manage the quality assurance (QA) checklist and participate in quality control of all email and campaign launches
- Research market trends and participate in team brainstorms
- Take responsibility for accuracy
- Work autonomously and within/across multiple teams
- Serve as a primary liaison with client contacts, creative and production staff
- Online production experience including creating organizational emails, donation forms, action alerts, newsletters, etc.
- Familiarity with eCRMs Engaging Networks or Convio/Luminate Online. (Classy, Salsa, EveryAction8, or others is also beneficial).
- Working knowledge of HTML editing
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills; proficiency in Excel is a must
- Keen attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working within or for nonprofit organizations
We are looking for one unique and talented individual to join us. If you are an account management professional with experience in digital fundraising we look forward to hearing from you.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
CCAH offers robust benefits and bonus packages – medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, paid time off, life insurance, contributions to your retirement, career mobility, flexibility, and access to senior leadership.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in all of our content and across all of our brands. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Please no phone calls
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.