Account Executive -Digital
Chapman Cubine Allen + Hussey is looking for a Digital Fundraising Account Executive to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
In this role, you will be crafting the digital fundraising, engagement, and acquisition strategies for two-to-three amazing nonprofits located around the country, so the ideal candidate will have exceptional time management and "virtual meeting" skills to manage the client and vendor relationship, no matter the time zone. In addition, as part of the CCAH team, you’ll be supporting some of the nation’s leading progressive nonprofits, The Trust for Public Land, City of Hope cancer research institute, Animal Legal Defense Fund, National Parks Foundation, and the Jane Goodall Institute, to name a few.
Here's who you are:
- 5+ years of experience, including all venues of digital marketing and fundraising, and a background in nonprofit, advocacy, or political communications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great oral and written communications skills
- An analytical/strategic thinker
- A team/project leader
- Excellent client service skills a must, and agency experience is preferred
- Be a team player, be ready and able to dig in, as well as delegate effectively
- Eager to be creative and lead projects to fruition
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to translate business needs into creative and technical solutions
- Tech-savvy and strong technical learning ability
- Ability to scope projects accurately, prioritize time well and juggle multiple projects with autonomy
- Creates schedules, budget/revenue projections and meets them
- Comfortable working independently as well as within and across teams
- Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence
- Highly self-motivated and always looking for opportunities to make things better
- Experience working with digital analytics data to inform creative decisions
- Comprehension of A/B and multivariate testing architecture and strategy
- Conversant in ad design and landing page best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications and Windows 10
- Knowledge of advertising platforms and how to leverage them for marketing/list growth purposes
- Experience with nonprofit eCRM systems, like Classy, Luminate Online/Convio, Engaging Networks, Salsa, BSD, Salesforce, and/or EveryAction
Nice to haves:
- Agency experience managing multiple clients and priorities
- HTML editing or hand-coding
- Familiarity with Asana, Slack, and EverHour
- Experience working with Google Apps, particularly Analytics and Adwords and nonprofit Grants (extra points awarded for Google certifications)
- Experience with digital ad implementation and management
- Management experience
Here's what you get to do:
- Serve as a digital strategist for national and international nonprofit fundraising programs, including:
- Strategic fiscal year planning
- Donor and supporter journey mapping
- Budgeting and forecasting in Excel
- Audience segmentation and targeting for house-file and prospecting campaigns
- Online fundraising and list building through paid media
- Guiding the creative vision and execution for each client team
- Collaborate to create award-winning campaigns for our clients with our full multichannel team of strategists, project coordinators, writers, coders, designers, and analysts
- Stay abreast of industry trends and look for new cutting edge approaches to programs
Include your resume and cover letter with your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus of up to 5%.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, OR, NC, GA, TX, CA, SC, FL, PA, NH, NJ, NY, and CT
No phone calls, please