Deputy Director of List Acquisition, Direct Mail
It's an exciting time at Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey as we continue to expand our business. CCAH seeks an intellectually curious and detail-oriented Deputy Director of List Acquisition. You will work with leading health, environmental, racial justice and political organizations such as the Democratic Party, International African American Museum, and League of Conservation Voters, to name a few. For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive non-profits and political campaigns build their donor files.
We’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague. If you are a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed - then don’t miss this opportunity to join CCAH, an award-winning direct marketing firm.
Here's who you are:
- 6+ years of experience of direct marketing or relevant experience
- Excellent client services & account management skills is a must, and agency experience is preferred
- Successful industry or account management experience
- Must possess expert level Microsoft Excel experience– pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.,
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for working with non-profits
- An analytical/strategic thinker
- A team/project leader
- Be a team player, be ready and able to dig in, as well as delegate effectively
- Career path showing consistently increased levels of responsibility
- Highly self-motivated and always looking for opportunities to make things better
- Strong leadership, communication, active listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience overseeing a team to ensure high quality deliverables
- Advanced writing skills, ability to write for different audiences by adapting tone and style
- Ability to manage complex relationships diplomatically and consultatively
- Ability to think innovatively; develop creative solutions and new programs
- Ability to lead and manage teams and individuals to enable them to perform to their fullest potential
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization
- Able to drive growth but also establish and seamlessly across teams
Here’s what you get to do:
- Manage list projects and data selects as needed
- Be a leader within the company in providing superior acquisition services to all the firm’s clients
- Recommend systemic and procedural improvements to both CCAH and client planning
- Manage and develop a team
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
Include your resume and cover letter with your application.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: CA, DE, DC, VA, MD, NC, SC, PA, NH, NJ, OR, CO, TX, GA, FL, NY, and CT
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.