Are you an advocate for social justice looking for a way to make a difference? Are you a data-driven excel guru with a direct response marketing or fundraising background who loves working with a team, as well as autonomously?
If the answer is yes, CCAH has a unique and rewarding opportunity available in our Arlington, VA office.
Our Analytics Team is hiring a Data Analyst to join an award winning team of marketing professionals and support nonprofit clients.
We are a multichannel direct response firm with offices in Arlington, VA and San Francisco, CA. Using direct mail, phone, digital and mobile strategies, we help our nonprofit clients make real change to make the world better. Perks include generous benefits package, competitive salary, 401k, and much more! Beautiful location to enjoy with a close-knit team.
This is a fast-paced environment where managing multiple projects and deadlines are essential - tenacity and grit a must. We expect every employee to work hard, learn and rebound from mistakes, pitch in when others need help, dedicate the necessary time to training and possess the desire to learn every day. If you think you have what it takes, then please apply.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Generate standard reports – both business intelligence and analytic reports – with minimal supervision
- Contribute to efforts to automate and standardize processes across the department
- Manage internal client requests, providing prompt replies, thorough documentation of business requirements, and gather project requirements from non-technical stakeholders
- Perform SQL select queries to develop ad-hoc reports for account teams
- Assist in information management tasks such as the application of established taxonomies and naming conventions
- In Excel, create and manipulate pivot tables and verify calculations
- Develop expertise in job related software programs such as Excel, Navicat or SQL Server Management Studio, and Tableau
- Provide excellent service to internal customers by managing workflows in our ticketing system, ensuring deadlines are met, and all reports are highly accurate
Here’s who you are:
- Enjoy helping non-technical colleagues understand data and reports.
- Be inquisitive about data and think critically about the findings (both in terms of accuracy as well as application).
- Direct marketing experience.
- Be able to independently manage project priorities and deadlines.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Be a self-starter who is eager to tackle new data-related issues.
- Have a track record of troubleshooting, analyzing and interpreting large data sets.
- Be familiar with the basics of SQL (or a similar programming language).
- Be dedicated to learning about direct marketing in order to improve the reports we offer to account teams.
- Be extremely detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of staff from interns to executive levels.
Experience supporting nonprofit direct marketing is preferred but not required. Experience with relational databases such as BBCRM, Raiser’s Edge, or Salesforce or experience producing direct marketing campaign reports is highly valued. Tableau and advanced Excel experience will also be extremely useful in this role.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after first day of hire and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus up to 5%.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.