Data Services Manager
It's an exciting time at Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey as we continue to expand our business.
CCAH seeks a data-driven individual contributor who will work with CCAH clients and internal account teams, to ensure that data being mailed for each job is accurate.
You will work with some of the most progressive non-profits and political campaigns such as the Democratic Party, International African American Museum, racial justice organization, to name a few. For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
If you are a data-driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed - then don’t miss this opportunity to join CCAH, an award-winning direct marketing firm.
Here's who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in data processing for direct mail campaigns
- 5+ years of experience in postal processing (CASS/NCOA/Presorting). AccuZip experience preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of experience using FoxPro and/or related dBase programming language
- Proven experience with data conversion, manipulation, cleansing, standardization and reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent client services skills a must, and agency experience is preferred
- Be a team player, be ready and able to dig in, as well as delegate effectively
- Comfortable working independently as well as within and across teams
- Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence
- Highly self-motivated and always looking for opportunities to make things better
Here’s what you get to do:
- Partner with clients, account services teams, and production staff to provide front-end data services for client mail files.
- Accurately and articulately answer questions regarding data processing services to clients and internal staff.
- Create analytical reports by retrieving data from different sources and presenting the reports to clients and internal teams.
- Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and resolve issues.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
Include your resume and cover letter with your application.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: CA, DE, DC, VA, MD, NC, SC, PA, NH, NJ, TX, GA, FL, NY, and CT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS