Careers at CCAH
Live Your Values
Do you want to put your skills to work to change the world? At CCAH, you’ll make positive change by sharing your talents with nonprofits and progressive political causes to advance social justice, defend human rights, fuel groundbreaking cancer treatments, protect animals, promote conservation initiatives, and so much more.
We welcome all individuals to put their stamp on the world through their kindness, compassion, talents, insights and unique perspectives.
We respect and value the contributions and initiative of each individual because every individual is essential to our success.
We hire and develop the best.
We lead from the front.
We encourage strategic thinking, innovation, and action.
We recognize and celebrate each other’s successes.
We communicate openly and honestly, and we listen.
We act with integrity, honesty, and a sense of ethics.
We put people first.
Diversity, equity and inclusion form the foundation of what we do.
- We respect and value the contributions and initiative of each individual because every individual is essential to our success.
- We hire and develop the best.
- We lead from the front.
- We encourage strategic thinking, innovation, and action.
- We recognize and celebrate each other’s successes.
- We communicate openly and honestly, and we listen.
- We act with integrity, honesty, and a sense of ethics.
- We put people first.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion form the foundation of what we do.
If you want to do great work for great causes in a creative environment, CCAH may be the place for you! Embrace new challenges. Blaze new trails. Energy, passion, fresh ideas – it’s all in a day’s work. Be part of a growing company that is making an impact and influencing the future.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA and WA.
TOTAL REWARDS AND BENEFITS
CCAH offers an array of flexible, affordable, competitive options that allows each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet your needs:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your eligible family members, including domestic partners
- Health Saving Account
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid vacation, sick, medical, and paternal leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K contribution – 100% company match up to 5% of your contributions and fully vested first day of hire
- Life beyond the office: We offer a flexible, remote, and hybrid work model
You work hard day-to-day and need time off to recharge. Each year, you accrue vacation and three personal days. Additionally, you receive 14 paid holidays including Juneteenth, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve plus a holiday week during the holiday season.
My best advice to anyone starting out in the business is twofold: ask LOTS of questions and be open to new ideas. Even after 20+ years, I’m still learning and growing as a fundraising professional. I’m honored and excited to help our clients raise the funds they need to meet their goals. If you’re looking for a career that offers you the chance to make an impact on the world in meaningful ways, then CCAH is the right place for you!
CCAH has a friendly work environment which provides some of the best training, great teamwork, and fun activities. I found myself working for an amazing company, doing something that I enjoy daily.