Business Data Manager
Chapman Cubine and Hussey is looking for a Business Data Manager to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment. CCAH is looking for someone who is ready to expand their expertise in the business intelligence world. Have a head for numbers and a heart for work that makes the world a better place, this may be the job for you. CCAH works with a diverse group of organizations who are working from everything to saving National Parks to funding research for cancer.
This position will report directly to the Director of IT and Data Operations and will play an integral role in further developing our business intelligence division.
Here's who you are:
- 1+ years in Direct Marketing or related field.
- 1+ years in Reporting Analytics or related field.
- Prior experience in using Salesforce or Blackbaud CRM
- Excellent analytical skills and computer skills, specifically: Excel Pivots, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS FoxPro, Crystal Reports and Tableau.
- Solid oral and written communication skills; able to explain complex concepts in clear, concise responses.
- Able to independently set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize short and long term goals.
- Strong understanding of database design, manipulation, and reporting.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Ensure that account and analytical teams have the reporting tools necessary to analyze client program performance.
- Serve as point of contact for new client data onboarding.
- Create and maintain client reporting modules/dashboards in Crystal Reports and Tableau, including campaign performance reports, campaign testing reports, and general ad-hoc report requests.
- Ensure integrity of all external data sources, transformations and standardizations.
- Assist analytical team in completing ad-hoc projects, as requested.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data quality and validation issues.
- Identify, document, analyze and communicate reporting solutions according to client needs and resolve technical problems as required.
- Perform necessary quality assurance functions as related to reporting and data validation.
- Identify short and long-term process improvement strategies.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Quality check all daily/weekly ETL processes to ensure accuracy.
- Use client’s Civis (Visual AWS Redshift Platform) and SQL Server to create campaign marketing extracts based on CCAH marketing plans and various other client contractual data extracts for multiple 3rd party vendors.
- Add marketing efforts/campaigns and segment members/campaign members into Blackbaud CRM & Salesforce
- Manage donation imports into various systems: Civis, Salesforce & Blackbaud CRM
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical dental and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after first day of hire and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus up to 5%.
Apply: Click the link at the bottom of the page or send your resume to email@example.com including your resume and cover letter. Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.