CCAH is an award-winning nonprofit fundraising consultant with offices in Arlington, VA and San Francisco CA. We help our clients make the world a better place, and we are honored to be a part of that effort. CCAH’s client list includes: EMILY's List, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, the Jane Goodall Institute, and more....
CCAH is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented team player to join our Acquisition Services Department. This department is instrumental in helping clients identify the right audience, developing strategy and acquiring new donors.
Strong mastery of Microsoft Excel is required
An Acquisition Coordinator can expect to…
- Communicate regularly and effectively with account teams
- Immerse themselves in list planning spreadsheets and ensure accuracy
- Liaise with external vendors and make sure merge/purge procedures are followed
- Work with the analytics dept. to analyze and report on statistical data
The preferred candidate will…
- Be college graduate
- Have an interest in nonprofit/political fundraising
- Have excellent excel skills
- Be detail oriented
- Function well in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player
- Have great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand basic statistics
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
CCAH offers robust benefits and bonus packages with ample growth potential and access to senior leadership. If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
Please no phone calls
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse
CCAH is an EEOE
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.