Account Representative - Direct Mail
It's an exciting time at Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey as we continue to expand our business. CCAH seeks an intellectually curious and experienced Direct Mail Account Representative to help with various responsibilities from project management to helping create fundraising strategies. You will work with some of the most progressive non-profits and political campaigns such as the Democratic Party, International African American Museum, Racial Justice Organization, to name a few. For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
If you are a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed - then don’t miss this opportunity to join CCAH, an award-winning direct marketing firm.
CCAH Account Representative on any given day are:
- Facilitating across all departments to guarantee deadlines are met
- Analyzing analytic and list acquisition data for new prospecting opportunities
- Attending important client meetings
- Contributing creatively with clients, writers, and artists to develop concepts
- Strong excel experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Familiar with basic direct marketing
- Strong interest in working with nonprofits
- Two to three years of general work experience
- Project management experience
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
Include your resume and cover letter with your application.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, NC, SC, FL, PA, NH, NJ, NY, and CT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS