Account Representative - Digital
Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey is looking for a Digital Account Representative to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
Are you interested in defending the environment, advancing animal rights, and helping people in need around the world? Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey (CCAH) might be the perfect place for you. We're seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, tech-savvy project coordinator to help our progressive clients enact change and make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well-organized with 1-3 years’ experience in online campaign production and experience in Engaging Networks or Convio/Luminate Online.
CCAH offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a chance to make a difference in the world.
Core responsibilities include:
- Coordination of multimedia digital campaigns
- Management of annual contact/editorial calendar
- Implementation of complex segmentation and source code strategies to increase personalization and tracking
- Data management for email launches and suppressions
- Extract data and reports from a diverse set of online tools
- Management of weekly reporting and testing analysis
- Manage the quality assurance (QA) checklist and participate in quality control of all email and campaign launches
- Research market trends and participate in team brainstorms
- Take responsibility for accuracy
- Work autonomously and within/across multiple teams
- Serve as a primary liaison with client contacts, creative and production staff
- Online production experience including creating organizational emails, donation forms, action alerts, newsletters, etc.
- Must have experience with eCRMs/Email Deployment platforms such as Saleforce, Engaging Networks or Convio/Luminate Online. (Classy, Salsa, EveryAction8, or others is also beneficial).
- Working knowledge of HTML editing
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills; proficiency in Excel is a must
- Keen attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working within or for nonprofit organizations
- Experience with using Adobe Photoshop
A little about you. You are:
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn/apply digital principles
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Great problem-solving skills
We are looking for one unique and talented individual to join us. If you are an account management professional with experience in digital fundraising, we look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus of up to 5%.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, NC, SC, FL, PA, NH, NJ, NY, and CT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.