Account Executive - Direct Mail
Are you a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed? Do you exceed expectations? Then don’t miss this opportunity to join Chapman Cubine and Hussey — an award winning direct marketing firm — as a Direct Response Account Executive!
Make no mistake: being an Account Executive at CCAH is not always easy – but it is always rewarding!
This is a fast-paced environment where crisis management and leadership skills are essential - tenacity and grit a must. We expect every employee to work hard, learn and rebound from mistakes, pitch in when others need help, dedicate the necessary time to training, have the confidence to interact with CEOs and junior staff and the desire to learn every day. If you think you have what it takes, then please apply.
For over two decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits impact the world.
Account Services is the backbone of an effectively executed fundraising campaign and work closely with our nonprofit clients; AARP, Jane Goodall Institute, Ocean Conservancy, and Guide Dogs for the Blind to name a few, to deliver results on their fundraising campaigns.
CCAH Direct Mail Account Executives keep things moving.
On any given day you are...
- Facilitating across all departments to guarantee deadlines are met
- Analyzing analytic and list acquisition data for new prospecting opportunities
- Attending important client meetings
- Contributing creatively with clients, writers and artists to develop concepts
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- High functioning team player
- Excellent writing skills
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Passion for working with nonprofits
- Associate or Bachelor degree
- Five+ years of nonprofit direct marketing
- Demonstrated ability to manage client accounts
- Career path showing consistently increased levels of responsibility
Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed. Salary is based on experience.
We are looking for one unique and talented individual to join us. If you are an account management professional with experience in direct mail and nonprofit fundraising we look forward to hearing from you.
CCAH offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION.
Please no phone calls
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.