Account Executive - Direct Mail
It's an exciting time at Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey as we continue to expand our business. CCAH seeks an intellectually curious and experienced Direct Mail Account Executive to help with various responsibilities from project management to helping create fundraising strategies. You will work with some of the most progressive non-profits and political campaigns such as the Democratic Party, International African American Museum, racial justice organization, to name a few. For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
If you are a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed - then don’t miss this opportunity to join CCAH, an award-winning direct marketing firm.
Here's who you are:
- 4+ years of direct mail fundraising experience, with a background in nonprofit or advocacy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for working with non-profits
- Great oral and written communications skills
- An analytical/strategic thinker
- A team/project leader
- Excellent client services skills a must, and agency experience is preferred
- Be a team player, be ready and able to dig in, as well as delegate effectively
- Career path showing consistently increased levels of responsibility
- Eager to be creative and lead projects to fruition
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to scope projects accurately, prioritize time well and juggle multiple projects with autonomy
- Creates schedules, budget/revenue projections and meets them
- Comfortable working independently as well as within and across teams
- Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence
- Highly self-motivated and always looking for opportunities to make things better
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Here’s what you get to do:
- Facilitating across all departments to guarantee deadlines are met
- Analyzing analytic and list acquisition data for new prospecting opportunities
- Guiding the creative vision and execution for each client team
- Budgeting and forecasting in Excel
- Stay abreast of industry trends and look for new cutting edge approaches to programs
- Attending important client meetings
- Contributing creatively with clients, writers and artists to develop concepts
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus.
Include your resume and cover letter with your application.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, NC, SC, PA, NH, NJ, TX, GA, FL, NY, and CT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS