Account Executive - Direct Mail
If you are a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed - then don’t miss this opportunity to join CCAH, an award-winning direct marketing firm.
Here's who you are:
- 4+ years of direct mail fundraising experience, with a background in nonprofit or advocacy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for working with non-profits
- Great oral and written communications skills
- An analytical/strategic thinker
- A team/project leader
- Excellent client services skills a must, and agency experience is preferred
- Be a team player, be ready and able to dig in, as well as delegate effectively
- Career path showing consistently increased levels of responsibility
- Eager to be creative and lead projects to fruition
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to scope projects accurately, prioritize time well and juggle multiple projects with autonomy
- Creates schedules, budget/revenue projections and meets them
- Comfortable working independently as well as within and across teams
- Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence
- Highly self-motivated and always looking for opportunities to make things better
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Facilitating across all departments to guarantee deadlines are met
- Analyzing analytic and list acquisition data for new prospecting opportunities
- Guiding the creative vision and execution for each client team
- Budgeting and forecasting in Excel
- Stay abreast of industry trends and look for new cutting edge approaches to programs
- Attending important client meetings
- Contributing creatively with clients, writers and artists to develop concepts
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, NC, SC, PA, NH, NJ, TX, GA, FL, NY, and CT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Driven by our passion, motivated by your mission. With a laser focus on integrated omnichannel communications, CCAH helps our clients deliver their promise to make the world a better place.