For the 23rd consecutive year, CCAH took home more MAXI awards than any other direct marketing agency. To be exact, CCAH won eight MAXIs–one gold, three silver and four bronze–for outstanding direct marketing campaigns executed on behalf of seven different clients across three different channels.
The MAXI, the Direct Marketing Association of Washington’s (DMAW) award for excellence and innovation, is unlike any other when it comes to both the criteria for winning and the rigor of evaluation. Judging not only encompasses results, strategy, copy, design/format, production and innovation but also spans four individual rounds–three by local panels and one by out-of-town judges.
The July 13th MAXI Award Ceremony at the Gaylord National Hotel & Conference Center in National Harbor, Maryland, provided a time for both CCAH and its clients to shine. Kim Cubine, CCAH president, said it best:
“It is an incredible honor to once again be recognized as a leader in the direct marketing field by the DMAW. At CCAH, we share our clients’ passion for advancing change and pride ourselves in helping each and every organization we represent achieve remarkable results. The eight MAXI awards are particularly meaningful because they reflect work done on behalf of seven very diverse clients and involve three different marketing channels. Such wide-ranging results are indicative of our staff’s ability to craft compelling, innovative campaigns that appeal to the distinct emotions of each client’s donor base in their preferred channel.”
CCAH is proud to share its eight MAXI-winning campaigns:
- Gold: Alley Cat Allies, “All Creatures Great and Small” Holiday Card Appeal, Acquisition, Direct
- Silver: City of Hope, “Happy Tuesday & Happy Tomorrows” Appeal, Special Appeal, Direct Mail
- Silver: The Trust for Public Land, Fall Membership Drive, Acquisition, Digital
- Silver: World Jewish Congress World-American Section, World Jewish Congress World Jewry Digest Campaign, Special Appeal, Direct Mail
- Bronze: AARP Foundation, File Building Prospect, Acquisition, Workhorse
- Bronze: Guide Dogs for the Blind, 15 Month Partnership Calendar Prospect, Acquisition, Direct Mail
- Bronze: Guide Dogs for the Blind, “Signed with a Paw” Prospect Package, Acquisition, Direct Mail
- Bronze: Jane Goodall Institute, Jane’s Peak Society Renewal #1, Major Donor, Workhorse
Congratulations to both our clients and our hard-working staff!