Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey Wins 13 MAXI Awards
3 Gold, 5 Silver and 5 Bronze MAXIs Span All Channel Categories and Reflect Six Different CCAH Clients
Arlington, Va. – July 10, 2014 – Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey (CCAH), a full-service direct marketing firm serving global nonprofit organizations, announced today that it is the recipient of 13 MAXI Awards, a prestigious honor bestowed by the Direct Marketing Association of Washington (DMAW). It is the 21st consecutive year in which CCAH and its clients received MAXI Awards and garnered more than any other agency competing. CCAH received the MAXIs at a ceremony and reception held July 9 at the Gaylord National Hotel & Conference Center in National Harbor, Md.
MAXI, which stands for Marketing Award for eXcellence & Innovation, honors outstanding achievements in direct marketing. The MAXI competition criteria focus on results, strategy, copy, design/format, production and innovation. Notably, the judges place greater weight on a campaign's results than any of the other scored criteria. Plus, each entry undergoes four rounds of judging – three times by local judges and one time by an out-of-town panel of judges.
Kim Cubine, CCAH's president, said, "CCAH is honored to have our work and our clients acknowledged in such a significant way. Being judged by our peers – panels of seasoned direct marketing professionals – and having our campaigns recognized as the best of the best for 21 years in a row is truly humbling. The CCAH staff can be proud of their contributions to these award-winning campaigns and the amazing results they have achieved for our clients."
Cubine continued, "The MAXI awards won by CCAH represent all the channel categories – direct mail, telemarketing, online and multi-channel. This accomplishment speaks to the expertise resident in each of CCAH’s direct marketing functions. Moreover, six of our clients are represented in the winning campaigns; for three, it is their first award. This diversity is indicative of our staff's ability to understand each client's unique mission and connect with its constituents in a meaningful way."
Here is a list of the winners by award, client, campaign and channel:
- Gold: Democratic National Committee, June 2013 Birthday Card Appeal, Direct Mail
- Gold: Democratic National Committee, New Member Conversion Series, Telemarketing
- Gold: Democratic National Committee, Core Member Major Donor Series, Telemarketing
- Silver: Democratic National Committee, Presidential Sustainer Conversion, Telemarketing
- Silver: Democratic National Committee, New Member Monthly Giving Campaign, Telemarketing
- Silver: Democratic National Committee, Building the Base Telemarketing Responsive Series, Telemarketing
- Silver: Guide Dogs for the Blind, "Not Just Another Kid" Prospect, Direct Mail
- Silver: People For the American Way, Jump Start on 2014 Renewal Campaign, Multi-Channel
- Bronze: EMILY'S List, Majority Council Telemarketing Series, Telemarketing
- Bronze: Guide Dogs for the Blind, Belo Cipraian Testimonial Appeal, Digital Media
- Bronze: Animal Legal Defense Fund, "Buried Alive" Appeal, Direct Mail
- Bronze: AARP Foundation, Spring Annual Fund Appeal, Direct Mail
- Bronze: Democratic National Committee, 2013 Photo Appeal, Direct Mail
About Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey
For more than 25 years, Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey (CCAH) has been on the forefront of the ever-changing direct marketing industry with award-winning innovations in direct mail, telemarketing, online and mobile integration. The company's team of seasoned strategists and creative developers delivers results for some of the largest and most recognized nonprofit organizations worldwide. CCAH has offices in Arlington, Va., and San Francisco. For more information, please visit http://ccah.com.
FOR MEDIA INFORMATION:
Please contact Jeanne Zepp at 240-686-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #