CCAH Recognized with Multiple AAPC Pollie Awards for its work with Progressive Political Campaigns
Direct marketing firm receives 18 awards for multi-channel appeals for organizations including The Democratic National Committee, People for the American Way, AARP and NARAL
Arlington, Va. – April 10, 2013 – Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey (CCAH), a full-service direct marketing firm serving global nonprofit organizations, is excited to announce it received 18 Pollie Awards during the American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) 2013 Annual Pollie Awards & Conference. The highly competitive 2012 political season marked a year of unprecedented giving for political campaigns, during which CCAH achieved remarkable fundraising results on behalf of The Democratic National Committee (DNC), People for the American Way (PFAW), League of Conservation Voters (LCV), AARP, Amnesty International USA (AIUSA) and NARAL. CCAH’s campaigns were recognized with three silver, seven bronze and eight honorable mention Pollie Awards, reaffirming the company’s leadership in political fundraising and awareness across multiple channels, including direct mail, online and telemarketing.
The Pollie Awards™ (Pollies) are bipartisan honors annually awarded by the AAPC to members of the political advertising and communications industry who have demonstrated superior work on behalf of their candidates and causes. Winners are selected by a blind jury of their peers.
For over a decade, CCAH has been recognized with multiple Pollie Awards for its work with a number of leading political organizations. During the 2013 Pollie Awards ceremony, CCAH was recognized in seven different categories for its 2012 fundraising initiatives for the following campaigns:
- Best Fundraising: Bronze, PFAW 2012 elections online campaign
- Advocacy/Grassroots Lobbying – Nationwide: Silver, AARP February 2012 Direct Mail Appeal Questionnaire and Petition; Bronze, AARP August 2012 Direct Mail Yes or No Petition; Honorable Mention, AARP 2012 December Direct Mail Appeal Petition
- Best Use of Telephone Fundraising – Democrat: Silver, DNC’s Obama for America Telemarketing Responsive Series; Bronze, DNC’s Obama for America 2012 Major Donor Telemarking Series; Honorable Mention, DNC’s Obama for America 2012 Online-Only Telemarketing Conversion; Honorable Mention, DNC’s Obama Victory Fund Last Push Pre-Election 2012 Telemarketing Appeal
- Best Use of Telephone Fundraising: Bronze, NARAL March 2012 Mid-Range 3rd Telemarketing Renewal; Honorable Mention, 2012 PFAW Major Donor Telemarketing Appeal; Honorable Mention, March 2012 LCV Matching Gift Telemarketing Reinstatement
- House Mailer: Bronze, NARAL 2012 Hi$ Brass Tag Direct Mail Appeal; Honorable Mention, Amnesty International USA 2012 Jenni Williams Direct Mail Appeal
- Prospect Mailer – Grassroots/Issue Advocacy/Public Affairs: Bronze, PFAW July 2012 Support Romney Direct Mail Campaign
- Best Use of Email Fundraising: Honorable Mention, PFAW 2012 Wisconsin “Recall the Right” Online Campaign
- Fundraising: Silver, DNC’s Obama for America Major Donor Telemarketing Series; Bronze, DNC’s Obama for America “Team 2012” Telemarketing Sustainer Program; Honorable Mention, DNC’s Obama for America Telemarketing Responsive Series
Kim Cubine, president of CCAH, said, “Last year marked one of the most competitive political years in recent memory, and CCAH would like to congratulate our clients on their record-breaking fundraising success. We are so proud that our innovative approaches encouraged progressive donors to give unprecedented amounts during this critical election year, while earning recognition for our clients as leaders in political fundraising and communication. We are honored that our work with the Democratic National Committee, People for the American Way, the Leave of Conservation Voters, Amnesty International and NARAL proved so successful for the organizations themselves.”
Founded in 1969, the AAPC is a multi-partisan organization of political and public affairs professionals dedicated to improving democracy. The AAPC has over 1,000 members hailing from all corners of the globe. It is the largest association of political and public affairs professionals in the world. The AAPC began presenting the Pollie Awards in 1993. For more information, see www.theaapc.org.
FOR MEDIA INFORMATION:
Please contact Erin Hatfield at 919-678-9200 or email@example.com.