Media contacts please contact Pete Carter.
- Oct. 10 – CCAH President Kim Cubine Named Finalist in 11th Annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business
- Oct. 1 – Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey Wins Six FundRaising Success Gold Awards
- Jul. 10 – Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey Wins 13 MAXI Awards
- Jun. 10 – Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey Signs Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Apr. 8 – Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey Receives Multiple AAPC Pollie Awards for Its Political Fundraising Efforts
- Apr. 2 – Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey and City of Hope Share 2014 Hubbie Award
- Jan. 23 – CCAH’s Pete Carter Named Board President of the Direct Marketing Association of Washington
- Nov. 25 – EDF Expands Multichannel Marketing Efforts with CCAH to include Direct Mail
- Oct. 23 – CCAH Recognized with 4 Fundraising Success Gold Awards
- Oct. 15 – CCAH Partners with Idealware to Deliver Workbook on Integrated Communications Strategies for Nonprofits
- Aug. 1 – CCAH Celebrates 20 MAXI Awards & 20 Years on Top!
- April 17 - Dan Kamas Joins CCAH as Digital Senior Strategist
- April 10 - CCAH Recognized with Multiple AAPC Pollie Awards for its work with Progressive Political Campaigns
- April 2 - Guide Dogs for the Blind Selects CCAH to Lead Multi-channel Direct Marketing Efforts
- March 28 - Hilary Baar Joins CCAH as Senior Strategist to Support Continued Company Growth
- March 19 – CCAH’s Brenna Holmes Selected as Instructor for New Grow Your Base Certification Program
- February 19 - John Wanda Recognized by Fundraising Success as a Fundraiser of the Year
For older press releases, please see our archive.