Executive Vice President
A little bit about Lon...
- How long have you been with CCAH? Since March 1994
- What are your specialties in your industry? Creative Innovations and strategies; coming up with new strategies that work, win awards and often “borrowed” by other agencies; growing small programs into large ones.
- Hometown: Ridgewood, NJ
- What did you want to be as a kid? A baker, but when I was 8 years old, my mother said I would grow up to be the creative director at an advertising agency. Apparently she was even right about that.
- What secret talent do you have? I have three:
- I can iron a shirt faster than anyone else (and they look damn good),
- Parallel parking into spaces that no one thinks can be done (I come from Jersey!)
- Wrapping presents with minimal tape. Taught to me by my grandmother, father and mother, in that order.
- What is something that you find surprises most people about you when they learn it? That I am in a NASCAR Fantasy League.
- What’s on your bookshelf or the latest book you just read? Black, White and Jewish (Rebecca Walker); The Possessed (Fyodor Dostoevsky); My Big Life in Advertising (Mary Wells Lawrence); My Life in France (Julia Child)
- If you had a “theme song,” what would it be? Queen’s “Don’t Stop Me Now”