A little about Kim...
- Nickname: Cubine or “Q” if you are a college friend
- How long have you been with CCAH? Since January 1998
- What are your specialties in your industry? Interactive integration and political and advocacy programs. I spent 10 years in politics before joining the firm and I am an admitted political junkie.
- Hometown: Pamplico, SC. But I lived in Columbia, SC before moving to DC for 15 years so I consider that my hometown.
- What did you want to be as a kid? A Doctor – but that whole chemistry stuff was not up my alley.
- What is something that you find surprises most people about you when they learn it? I drove a school bus in high school.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you are off the clock? I love to watch really brain numbing reality TV. I am addicted to Millionaire Matchmaker and all of the Real Housewives.
- What’s on your bookshelf or the latest book you just read? I just completed my annual read of Who Moved My Cheese. This little book provides a lot of insight and reminders to people to never get to comfortable and always be looking for the next thing on the horizon.
- If you had a “theme song,” what would it be. “I am Woman” by Helen Reddy