Chairman & Founder
A little bit about Jim...
- Name: James Hussey
- Nickname: Jim
- How long have you been with CCAH? 21 years
- What are your specialties in your industry? Copywriting and strategy
- Which one client project are you most proud of? Working on the 1996 Clinton/Gore reelection campaign.
- Hometown: Aberdeen, Mississippi
- What did you want to be as a kid? A cartoonist.
- What is something that you find surprises most people about you when they learn it? That I paint folk art portraits of blues artists.
- What’s on your bookshelf or the latest book you just read? I recommend anything by Malcolm Gladwell … especially his book Outliers. Gladwell has a unique ability to simply explain our cultural landscape and the complex patterns which shape it.
- What’s the most embarrassing song you know by heart (we won’t tell anyone…)? Thanks to my two kids, I probably know the theme songs to virtually every Disney and Nickelodeon show that has aired over the past two decades.