Principal & Senior Vice President
A little bit about Jenny...
- Nickname: Jenerator
- How long have you been with CCAH? 10 years total, but this is my second tour of duty.
- What are your specialties in your industry? Art and Creative Concepts
- Which one client project are you most proud of? I’m proudest of CCAH’s efforts to rebuild NARAL Pro-Choice America’s acquisition program and our effective overhaul of Amnesty International’s marketing program.
- Hometown: Princeton, NJ
- What did you want to be as a kid? A Farmer, firefighter and lumberjack
- What super hero can you most identify with? Batman
- What secret talent do you have? It’s not a secret to those who know me, but I am an amazing swearer. It’s a gift.
- What is something that you find surprises most people about you when they learn it? I am adopted.
- What’s on your bookshelf or the latest book you just read? The Hunger Games series and The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the Martyrdom of Zimbabwe
- What’s the most embarrassing song you know by heart (we won’t tell anyone…)? Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”
- If you had a “theme song,” what would it be? AWOLNATION’S “Sail” – The chorus is “blame it on the A.D.D.”