Senior Account Representative - Direct Mail
Are you a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed? Do you exceed expectations?
Then don’t miss this opportunity to join Chapman Cubine and Hussey as a Direct Response Senior Account Representative! CCAH is an award winning, multichannel direct response firm helping progressive nonprofit organizations fight for civil rights, a clean energy future, conservation, and animal welfare, with offices in Arlington, VA and San Francisco, CA. Perks include generous benefits package, competitive salary, 401k, and much more! Beautiful location to enjoy with close-knit team.
This is a high pressure environment where managing multiple projects and deadlines are essential - tenacity and grit a must. We expect every employee to work hard, learn and rebound from mistakes, pitch in when others need help, dedicate the necessary time to training and possess the desire to learn every day.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the production process, including but not limited to bluelines, basic set-ups, package insertions, specs, tape check lists, samples and sample books and manages Mail Plan schedules.
- Review press clippings and program information in order to make suggestions.
- Understand fulfillment process and basic suppressions for TM.
- Assist in data management by updating count by code, approving tape/data check lists and dumps/layouts and providing information to caging and cashiering firms.
- Develop client service skills through timely response to client request and accurate correspondence (including meeting recaps, procedural requests and copy).
- Convey package concepts to writers and artists.
- Help to develop the creative strategy by contributing to brainstorming, conducting research and leading kickoff meetings.
- Understand basic statistical measures including testing reports, Mail Stats and budget projections.
- Run, interpret and present results of package testing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Four to five years of relevant work experience – fundraising background
- Strong project management experience
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing
- Demonstrated multitasking and project management skills
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Experience and passion for nonprofit sector
- Stellar written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate other
- Able to produce quality work within tight time frames
- Simultaneously manage several projects
- Excellent organizational and project/time management skills
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and multitasking
- Ability to establish work priorities, work under pressure and multitask
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
CCAH Senior AR's keep the trains moving and the ball in the air. On any given day you may find yourself.. attending a brainstorming session, approving art, editing copy for mailing that will be viewed by thousands or working with digital staff to coordinate on a multi-channel campaign.
We are looking for one unique and talented individual to join us. If you are an account management professional with experience in direct mail and nonprofit fundraising we look forward to hearing from you.
CCAH offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision retirement, life insurance and paid vacation.
No phone calls please.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce.