Production Manager - Direct Mail
CCAH is currently looking for one unique and talented individual to join our Direct Mail Production Department.
Do you have five years of experience in production?
Do you understand the importance of attention to detail and quality control?
Are you looking to take it to the next level?
If the answer is YES, YES, and YES, then we look forward to receiving your application soon!
At CCAH our clients help make the world a better place, ans we are honored to be apart of the effort.
CCAH's award-winging teams in Washington D.C., and San Francisco design campaigns that help our nonprofit clients stay one step ahead... Out client list includes: EMILY's List, Democratic National Committee, NARAL, Environmental Defense Fund, AARP Foundation and more...
The Direct Mail Production process is the backbone of an effectively executed direct mail fundraising campaign. The CCAH Production team works directly with writers, graphic design artists, senior management and out nonprofit clients to support the execution of their fundraising campaigns.
This role require excellent communication skills ans the ability to coordinate across multiple departments and personalities. Production Manger work closely with both internal and external partners to define and coordinate on deliverables in order to maximize production capabilities and deliver error free and on time results.
A Production Manager will be expected to....
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail that will be reflected in their work
- Organize and manage their work efficiently Work well with others in a team environment
- Build strong relationships with vendors and internal partners
- Take a proactive approach to jobs Find solutions before problems erupt
- Focus on details with the bigger picture in mind
- Manage and track the production process
- Set job specific priorities in keeping with deadlines and client needs
- Maintain reports, schedules, timelines and due dates
- Write data processing and imaging instructions for letter shops
- Adhere to timelines and mail dates
- Prepare purchase orders
- Performs quality control on: mockups, printing proofs, data counts and dumps, personalization and insertion setups
- Maintains proactive communication channels throughout the prduction process
- Assists with departmental projects
Resumes and portfolio without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
CCAH offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation.
No phone calls please.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce.