Direct Mail Account Representative - West Coast
Our clients help make the world a better place, and we are honored to be a part of that effort.
CCAH’s award-winning teams in Washington, D.C., and San Francisco design campaigns that help our nonprofit clients stay one step ahead. Our client list includes: EMILY's List, Democratic National Committee, NARAL, Environmental Defense Fund, AARP Foundation and more...
Account Services is the backbone of an effectively executed fundraising campaign. Account Rep.'s at CCAH work directly with writers, graphic design artists, digital staff, senior management and our nonprofit clients to support the execution of their fundraising campaigns. This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments and personalities.
- Managing the direct mail production process
- Contributing creatively
- Assisting in data management
- Responding timely to clients
- Working to execute on concepts with writers and artists
- Understanding budgets
- Running, interpreting and presenting results of testing
- Effective time management skills
- Focused multi-tasking and detail oriented
- High functioning in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to apply basic knowledge of statistics
- Familiar with Outlook and Excel
- Familiarity with direct mail marketing
- Experience with nonprofits
CCAH AR's keep the trains moving and the balls in the air. On any given day you may find yourself ... attending a brainstorming session, approving art, editing copy for a mailing that will be viewed by thousands or working with digital staff to coordinate on a multichannel campaign.
We are looking for one unique and talented individual to join us in our San Francisco office. If you are an account management professional with experience in direct mail and nonprofit fundraising we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply here. Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Please no phone calls | CCAH is an EEOE