Direct Marketing Strategic Planner and Analyst
Direct Marketing Strategic Planner & Analyst will have primary responsibility for the targeting strategy and audience selection for the direct mail program of a large, national organization.
Initial duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Strategic oversight for all targeting strategies related to all direct mail campaigns.
- Establish a close, working relationship with the client internal teams built on complete trust in the accuracy and reliability of work product.
- Development of campaign documents (both technical and non-technical) detailing all relevant assumptions to build comprehensive targeting plan with accurate performance projections.
- Regular review of program trends and performance to develop strategic targeting recommendations to maximize performance for the program as a whole with a view of both short-term and long-term ramifications.
This position requires at least three or more years of direct marketing account service experience – specifically with robust and complex mail plans, as well as fundraising strategy.
The right person for this role must:
- Be extremely detailed-oriented and able to proactively juggle multiple deadline at once.
- Have advanced MS Excel skills including pivot table,VLOOKUP, INDEX, ARRAY Formula.
- Effectively communicate with multiple departments and stakeholders - internal and external.
- Be comfortable presenting to clients.
- Possess a strong understanding of direct mail.
- Have a Direct Marketing list planning experience.
- A working knowledge of MySQL is preferred but not required.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience writing macros using VBA
- Experience with SQL
- A working knowledge of predictive models
- Experience with Tableau (or other BI tools)
Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
CCAH offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation.
No phone calls please.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce.