Digital Account Executive
We're seeking an emerging digital strategist. If you're inquisitive, creative and dig data; an organized project manager and interested in changing the world while working with fun dedicated people, and have 3-5 years nonprofit related experience in fundraising, new media and online strategy – we want to talk to you.
CCAH is an award winning, multichannel direct response firm helping progressive nonprofit organizations fight for civil rights, a clean energy future, conservation, and animal welfare, with offices in Washington, DC metro (Courthouse metro) and San Francisco.
AE responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Serve as digital strategist for digital and cross-channel programs, including:
- Strategic fiscal year planning.
- Budgeting and forecasting in Excel.
- Audience segmentation and targeting.
- Online acquisition and list building through paid and earned media.
- And guiding the creative vision for each client team.
- Collaborate to create award winning campaigns for our clients with our full digital team of coders, designers, data peeps and strategists.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and look for new cutting edge approaches to programs.
- Be a team player and delegate effectively.
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 5 years of experience, including direct marketing, online fundraising and a background in advocacy or political communications/PR. They will also have strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills, be resilient and an analytical/strategic thinker. The abilities to effectively prioritize, manage your time and be a team/project leader are essential. Only those with a natural curiosity who won't be satisfied with the status-quo need apply. Excellent client services skills a must.
- Experience working within or for nonprofit fundraising
- Eagerness to be creative and take initiative on new ideas and projects
- Tech savvy, self-starter and an early adopter
- Knowledge of all forms of social media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. and how to leverage them for marketing/list growth purposes.
- Experience working with Google Apps, particularly Analytics and Adwords and nonprofit Grants (extra points awarded for Google certifications)
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
- Experience with nonprofit eCRM systems, like Luminate/Convio, Engaging Networks, Salsa, BSD, Salesforce, and/or BBNC/BBIS
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
CCAH offers robust benefits and bonus packages with ample growth potential and access to senior leadership. If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce.