Account Representative - Digital
Account Representative – Digital
Are you interested in defending the environment, advancing animal rights, and helping people in need around the world? Chapman Cubine and Hussey (CCAH) might be the perfect place for you.
We're seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, tech-savvy project coordinator to help our progressive clients enact change and make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well-organized with 1-3 years’ experience in online campaign production and experience in Engaging Networks or Convio/Luminate Online.
CCAH offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a chance to make a difference in the world.
Core responsibilities include:
- Coordination of multimedia digital campaigns
- Management of annual contact/editorial calendar
- Implementation of complex segmentation and source code strategies to increase personalization and tracking
- Data management for email launches and suppressions
- Extract data and reports from a diverse set of online tools
- Management of weekly reporting and testing analysis
- Manage the quality assurance (QA) checklist and participate in quality control of all email and campaign launches
- Research market trends and participate in team brainstorms
- Take responsibility for accuracy
- Work autonomously and within/across multiple teams
- Serve as a primary liaison with client contacts, creative and production staff
- Online production experience including creating organizational emails, donation forms, action alerts, newsletters, etc.
- Familiarity with eCRMs Engaging Networks or Convio/Luminate Online. (Classy, Salsa, EveryAction8, or others is also also beneficial).
- Working knowledge of HTML editing
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills; proficiency in Excel is a must
- Keen attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working within or for nonprofit organizations
To be our ideal candidate you must be a digital citizen, fascinated with technology and eager to stay on top of digital trends. You need to be crazy organized, able to follow directions and take initiative, be effective at prioritization and self-time management, and able to work in a sometimes-hectic work environment under tight deadlines. At all times doing great work for great clients!
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
CCAH offers robust benefits and bonus packages with ample growth potential and access to senior leadership. If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Please no phone calls