Account Representative - Direct Mail
Are you a driven individual with professional goals just looking for the right place to succeed? Do you exceed expectations?
Then don’t miss this opportunity to join Chapman Cubine and Hussey — an award winning direct marketing firm — as a Direct Response Account Representative! Perks include generous benefits package, competitive salary, 401k, and much more! Beautiful location to enjoy with close-knit team.
This is a high pressure environment where managing multiple projects and deadlines are essential - tenacity and grit a must. We expect every employee to work hard, learn and rebound from mistakes, pitch in when others need help, dedicate the necessary time to training and possess the desire to learn every day. If you think you have what it takes, then please apply.
CCAH Account Representatives on any given day are:
- Facilitating across all departments to guarantee deadlines are met
- Analyzing analytic and list acquisition data for new prospecting opportunities
- Attending important client meetings
- Contributing creatively with clients, writers and artists to develop concepts
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years of overall work experience in an office environment
- Project Management
- Fundraising background preferred but not required
- Strong excel experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- High functioning team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Familiar with direct marketing
- Strong interest in working with nonprofits
CCAH AR's keep the trains moving and the balls in the air. On any given day you may find yourself ... attending a brainstorming session, approving art, editing copy for a mailing that will be viewed by thousands or working with digital staff to coordinate on a multichannel campaign.
We are looking for one unique and talented individual to join us. If you are an account management professional with experience in direct mail and nonprofit fundraising we look forward to hearing from you.
CCAH offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation.
No phone calls please.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse workforce.