In the company of success
Our fundraising awards aren't a
measure of our success … but yours!
With more than 300 industry awards since 1992, Chapman Cubine and Hussey (CCAH) has a proven track record of success. Among our most notable awards are:
- CCAH Recognized with Multiple AAPC Pollie Awards for its work with Progressive Political Campaigns
- John Wanda Recognized by Fundraising Success as a Fundraiser of the Year
- CCAH’s John Wanda Recognized for Philanthropic Work with Two Prominent Awards
- CCAH Takes Home 20 DMAW MAXI Awards for Excellence in Direct Marketing
- CCAH's Political Fundraising Campaigns Earn Multiple Pollie Awards from the AAPC
- The first ever United States Postal Service Mailing Excellence Award.
- A record-breaking 257 Gold, Silver, and Bronze Maxi awards from the Direct Marketing Association of Washington.
- 41 international ECHO awards from the Direct Marketing Association—more than any other fundraising firm in the world.
- One of the first Gold Awards from FundRaising Success Magazine’s annual Gold Awards for Direct Mail Excellence.
- 10 Pollie awards—given every other year by the American Association of Political Consultants for excellence in political fundraising.
- The coveted Henry Hoke Award from the DMA—one of the most prestigious awards in our industry.
- Innovator Awards for Integrated Fundraising and online List Growth from Convio Inc. recognizing our ability to combine traditional direct marketing and new media strategies to increase net revenue for our clients.
- Viral Marketing Hall of Fame 2009 for Facebook "Friend Get a Friend" campaign with California State Parks Foundation from MarketingSherpa Inc. Ranking higher than Disney, Microsoft or the Atlassian campaigns.
These aren’t popularity contests, but our industry’s most esteemed awards based on results as determined by our peers. At CCAH, we believe our philosophy of striving for excellence and exceeding expectations keep us at the top of the direct marketing field.