CCAH – Once Again Wins Big
CCAH Wins 1 Platinum Big Idea, 3 Gold, 5 Silver and 4 Bronze MAXIs Representing Six Different Clients
July 9, 2015 – Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey (CCAH), a full-service direct marketing firm serving global nonprofit organizations, announced today that the Direct Marketing Association of Washington (DMAW) awarded the firm 13 MAXI Awards, including a platinum Big Idea Award for Guide Dogs for the Blind’s Cookie Cutter Cultivation package. This is the 22nd consecutive year in which CCAH and its clients collected more MAXI Awards than any other marketing team. CCAH received the MAXIs at a ceremony and reception held July 7 at the Gaylord National Hotel & Conference Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
Established in 1979, the MAXI Award, which stands for Marketing Award for eXcellence & Innovation, recognizes outstanding achievements in the field of direct marketing. All MAXI Awards entries are judged on results, strategy, copy, design/format, production and innovation, with the greatest weight placed on campaign results. Each entry undergoes four rounds of judging – three times by local judges and once by an out-of-town panel.
Kim Cubine, CCAH’s President said, “CCAH’s mission is simple: Help clients deliver on their promise to make the world a better place. This year, six clients did just that with award-winning campaigns. With MAXI Award winners spanning four channels (direct mail, workhorse, multichannel and political), CCAH’s capacity to develop dynamic campaigns that yield results for new and long-term clients is evident.”
Here is a list of the winners by award, client, campaign and channel:
- Platinum Big Idea Award: Guide Dogs for the Blind, Holiday Cookie Cutter Cultivation, Major Donor, Direct Mail
- Gold Award: Democratic National Committee, Presidential Partners August Mid-Term Election Map Appeal, Special Appeal, Political
- Gold Award: Guide Dogs for the Blind, Holiday Cookie Cutter Cultivation, Major Donor, Direct Mail
- Gold Award: World Jewish Congress, American Section, Year-End Temporary Card Appeal, Major Donor, Direct Mail
- Silver Award: American Association of University Women, Spring Note Card Appeals Special Appeal, Workhorse
- Silver Award: Animal Legal Defense Fund, "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime" Prospect, Acquisition, Direct Mail
- Silver Award: EMILY’S List, May Candidate Appeal, Special Appeal, Political
- Silver Award: Guide Dogs for the Blind, 15 Months of Partnership Calendar, Special Appeal, Direct Mail
- Silver Award: World Jewish Congress, American Section, Business Card Renewal, Major Donor, Workhorse
- Bronze Award: American Association of University Women, Spring Note Card Appeal, Special Appeal, Direct Mail
- Bronze Award: Democratic National Committee, White House in Spring Commemorative Print Campaign, Special Appeal, Political
- Bronze Award: EMILY’S List, September Election Night Victory Guide Appeal, Major Donor, Political
- Bronze Award: World Jewish Congress, American Section, Hi$ Hungary Petition Appeal, Special Appeal, Multichannel
About Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey
Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey (CCAH), now celebrating the 30th anniversary of its founding, has been on the forefront of the ever-changing direct marketing industry with award-winning innovations in direct mail, telemarketing, online and mobile integration. The company’s team of seasoned strategists and creative developers delivers results for some of the largest and most recognized nonprofit organizations worldwide. CCAH has offices in Arlington, Va., and San Francisco. For more information, please visit http://ccah.com.
FOR MEDIA INFORMATION:
Please contact Jeanne Zepp at 240-686-1000 or email@example.com.
# # #